The Road Less Traveled.
I love to think and I've been thinking a lot about this.....the long way, the road less traveled, the river deep, the valley wide.
So many things in our life have taken us the long way. I always think there is to big of a mountain ahead of me and there is no way I can climb that. But really these high mountains that I've been climbing have made all the difference in the world. I've learned more than I could have otherwise. The lessons have been as deep as the mountains have been high.
Everything really does have a way of working itself out. It really does.
Someone I really Love once said, "You must learn to walk to the edge of the light, and then a few steps in the darkness; then the light will appear and show the way before you." I really believe him with all of my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment