What's up for grabs?
* a FREE {any type} photo session {family, engagements, bridals, maternity, children's, seniors, just for the heck of it}
* 2 hours --- on location {your choice or mine if you'd rather} -- multiple outfit changes
* Picture CD with all of your images
* FRAMED 8x10 of your choice
* AND a gift certificate good for $50 to use towards your next photo shoot with Kristen Lyn Photography {this gift certificate can be used any time}
When and where will this session take place?
* OKLAHOMA: Session MUST take place by Feb 18th through March 3rd in Buffalo, OK
* once I announce the winner, we will discuss details and what works best for you
How to win:
1. like Kristen Lyn Photography on Facebook.
2. write on your wall explaining how stoked you are to possibly win this free session! example-- "i just entered a photo session giveaway by @Kristen Lyn Photography for a FREE SESSION and I'm crossing all my fingers that I win!!" (*****be sure and TAG Kristen Lyn Photography*****. In order to do this, you must first 'like' the facebook page and while TYPING in your status, you first type @ followed immediately with no spaces by Kristen Lyn Photography. It should give you the opportunity to scroll down and choose the page to insert in the post.)
3. Come back to the blog and leave ONE comment telling me what type of session you would love to win and why
If you fail to do any of these, then your entry will not count!
* must do all of the above 1-3 for ONE entry
* you can earn a BONUS entry EACH DAY by clicking on the SHARE button below and posting to your facebook page. You MUST come back and tell me that you shared to your FB page with the link. ONE PER DAY. {you don't want to bug your friends to bad!!}
{Winner will be chosen using random.org}
Contest ENDS at midnight on January 27th and winner will be announced January 28th!
If you're not a fan, copy this link and you can become a fan and enter in the contest too!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristen-Lyn-Photography/132218026846574
If you're not a fan, copy this link and you can become a fan and enter in the contest too!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristen-Lyn-Photography/132218026846574








I would love to have family pictures made with you because you do AMAZING work!!
ReplyDeletei would love love love to have a mommy daughter session with you cause youre awesome
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to have some fun pictures with me & my husband! You're AMAZING and very talented <3 ya
ReplyDeleteI entered this contest because I have seen your amazing work and would love to see what you could do with my family! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to capture some family photos, because we have ZERO pictures of me, my sister, and our parents together - now that we're all grown up with families of our own it's a great time to capture some precious memories! And you do fabulous work!
ReplyDeleteI would like a just for the heck of it shoot of my husband and I! And I Couldnt think of anyone better than Kristen Lynn!
ReplyDeleteI would love for you to do a family photo shoot with us! Lord knows its been way to long since we had one done! Kristen your work is beautiful and amazing!
ReplyDeletei entered this contest because i have been trying to get my husband to let Kristen do a photo shoot of us and he always says no he doesnt take good pictures i would love to prove him wrong..<3
ReplyDeleteI shared :-)
ReplyDeleteAwesome :)
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletei shared:)
DeleteHey Kristen, I shared the link on my fb page.
ReplyDeleteawesome :)
DeleteI would like to win a family photo shoot for my dad. He has been wanting to get my family and my sisters family and his self together and take pictures because we have not done this ever. I have had my family's pictuers taken by you and I LOVE your work. You are awesome at what you do.
ReplyDeleteYou have so many fantastic photos! It would be awesome to win a session for our new, precious baby girl!
ReplyDeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteawesome :)
DeleteI shared yesterday and today!
ReplyDeleteawesome :)
DeleteI shared again today :-)
ReplyDeleteI shared again today!
ReplyDeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteI would love a family session! Its been years since we had a picture taken of us 3! You do great work and are very talented!
ReplyDeleteI shared :)
ReplyDeleteI shared again today:)
ReplyDeleteShared!
ReplyDeletei shared
ReplyDeleteI would like a couples session with my boyfriend of 2.5 years! We have some pictures together but none that are very good and that I want to hang in house! We would be so happy to win!!
ReplyDeleteI shared
ReplyDeleteI would love to win a family shoot with you! I have been to you site and you do amazing work!
ReplyDeleteI shared!!
ReplyDeleteI shared again today
ReplyDeleteI shared again today:)
ReplyDeleteI shared :-)
ReplyDeleteI shared:))
ReplyDeleteI shared:)
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for our family photo shoot! Love love love your work!!!!! can't wait! I shared! :) :)
ReplyDeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteI shared again:)
ReplyDeleteI shared dear :-)
ReplyDeleteShared again
ReplyDeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteI shared:)
ReplyDeleteI shared again:)
ReplyDeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteHello, would so love to have you do our family pictures, plus my granddaughter was born December 15, so this would be her first photo session. I am from Ashland KS, so it's not far for me to drive plus my dad has a place outside of Buffalo. Please pick us for this awesome chance to have my family get their picture taken together. Thank you for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteI shared again:)
ReplyDeleteI shared:)
ReplyDeleteIt was 1230 jan 27 according to my clock. When I posted that.
DeleteI shared on january 27 today.
DeleteI shared!
ReplyDeleteI would love a family session.
ReplyDelete