* a FREE {any type} photo session {family, engagements, bridals, maternity, children's, seniors, just for the heck of it}
* 1 hours --- on location {your choice or mine if you'd rather} -- multiple outfit changes
* Picture CD with all of your images
* AND a gift certificate good for $25 to use towards your next photo shoot with Kristen Lyn Photography {this gift certificate can be used any time}
When and where will this session take place?
* OKLAHOMA
* once I announce the winner, we will discuss details and what works best for you
How to win:
1. You must like Kristen Lyn Photography on Facebook.
2. write on your wall explaining how stoked you are to possibly win this free session! example-- "i just entered a photo session giveaway by @Kristen Lyn Photography for a FREE SESSION and I'm crossing all my fingers that I win!!" (*****be sure and TAG Kristen Lyn Photography*****. In order to do this, you must first 'like' the facebook page and while TYPING in your status, you first type @ followed immediately with no spaces by Kristen Lyn Photography. It should give you the opportunity to scroll down and choose the page to insert in the post.)
3. Come back to the blog and leave ONE comment telling me what type of session you would love to win and why
If you fail to do any of these, then your entry will not count!
* must do all of the above 1-3 for ONE entry
{Winner will be chosen using random.org to be FAIR}
Contest ENDS at midnight on January 27th and winner will be announced January 28th!
If you're not a fan, copy this link and you can become a fan and enter in the contest too!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristen-Lyn-Photography/132218026846574
I can't leave a blog without a picture! This is my BEAUTIFUL family announcing our happy news! I am due December 25th and we are beyond happy and excited.
If you're not a fan, copy this link and you can become a fan and enter in the contest too!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristen-Lyn-Photography/132218026846574
I can't leave a blog without a picture! This is my BEAUTIFUL family announcing our happy news! I am due December 25th and we are beyond happy and excited.




No comments:
Post a Comment